The best admission consultants from all over the world are ready to help you with your college or graduate school applications. Browse experts now or let us match you for free. Only at UNIcoach.
Latest scholarships, jobs, savings, and events for international students
Are you an international student looking to get in touch with an Ambassador? Check out what we do here and meet our Current Ambassadors.
Are you interested in becoming a UNIcq Ambassador? Check out this quick step-by-step guide we have so you know a little more about what Ambassadors do!
An Ambassador for a school in the US will act in a similar fashion to Ambassadors on a political scale
- They will be the “go-to” person for their school, and will be active on UNIcq
- They will be the person that users on UNIcq can email and ask questions to about more nuanced questions as they pertain to specific schools (ie UChicago will be different than Yale)
- Each school will have one Ambassador unless the school is significantly big enough to warrant two and/or we have two exceptionally qualified candidates from one school
Step by Step Guide on how to be an Ambassador
1. Start by giving information to be put on the Ambassador Page on UNIcq’s site (Check out the Current Ambassadors Page to see our questionnaire and how the other Ambassadors have answered!)
a. This could be a review of a recent event, an invitation to join your International Students Organization (or equivalent), or just an opinion of anything ranging from toothbrush brands to airlines.
b. We also welcome you to promote your student society/group events here on our platform and we will share it with everyone!
4. Continue to write blog posts (1-2 a month minimum) and reviews (1-2 a month minimum) on Ushare and Urate.
a. You are the Ambassador because you know the local area and how your school works
b. Invite your friends to sign up, and let your friends back home know of this resource!
6. Post photos of events on our facebook page or on the website (with permission from the people in the photos)
7. Most importantly, enjoy and have fun being part of our UNIcq family!